Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Nail Polish Bites

This weekend I threw a Barbie birthday party for my 6 year old. They girls got their hair and nails done and then I took a picture of each of them in a life size Barbie box. It was so much fun! I made nail polish bites for one of their treats. They turned out so cute. Don't they look like real bottles of nail polish? They were so easy to make and I thought they turned out adorable!

Printable Recipe

Nail Polish Bites
1 bag of large marshmallows
colored white chocolate (I used Wilton Candy Melts)
tootsie rolls

Melt colored white chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Using two forks, dip each marshmallow into the white chocolate until fully coated, letting the excess chocolate drip off. Place on parchment paper. Immediately set a tootsie roll on the top of the marshmallow. Let set completely.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...