Friday, December 12, 2014

Grocery Coupon Apps

There are a lot of apps that save you money on groceries. It's like using coupons at the grocery store without actually having to clip coupons. They all work pretty much the same way. Each app has different items with a designated amount off. After you buy the items, you submit a picture of your receipt and you're credited the amount of money you saved. When you reach a certain amount you can cash out. You can get cash or a gift card, depending on the app. It's pretty simple.

Here is a list of the apps that I use:

Checkout 51

Snap by Groupon

Savingstar

Ibotta

I usually check all of these apps before I go grocery shopping to see which coupons I would like to use. I only buy things that I would normally buy. I don't buy something just because there's a coupon for it. Each time I go shopping, I usually get anywhere from $ .25 to $4.00. I know that's not a lot of money but if you do this every time you shop, it will add up fast.

Also, if you shop at Smith's (or a Korger affiliated store) you can load coupons to your rewards card. When the item is scanned, it automatically comes off your total. So easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...