Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Favorite At-Home Workouts

My goal this year is to hit the gym more. So far... I'm failing! I haven't even made it to the gym once! It's just so hard to find time. The only time that works for me is in the evening and I'm finding that as my kids get older, we're so busy in the evenings and it just doesn't work out with our schedule.

So I compiled a list of all of my favorite at-home workouts that I found on Pinterest. All of these are a really good workout and they can be done whenever you have the time. I like to do these exercises while I watch TV.  You can catch up on your favorite shows and workout at the same time. It's a win-win! Hopefully this will motivate all of us to exercise a little more!

Cardio/Strengh Workout

How to get Jennifer Aniston's abs

At Home Crossfit Workout

Killer Legs

Six-Pack March (Or any month)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...