Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Have You Been Using Swagbucks?

I love Swagbucks and I use it all the time. It's a great way to earn some extra money for Christmas. 

Swagbucks is a website that lets you earn Swagbucks for completing certain tasks such as online searches, daily polls, surveys, watching videos, and shopping online. You can then cash in your Swagbucks for a gift card of your choice.

I set my search engine and home page to Swagbucks. Then I use Swagbucks to do all of my online searches instead of using Google. Throughout the day, I am randomly rewarded with Swagbucks for my searches. 

I also shop online through Swagbucks. How it works is you type the store name in the search box. It will then tell you how many Swagbucks you'll earn for your purchase. If it says 4 Swagbucks per dollar, that's equivalent to 4% cash back. After you make the purchase, the Swagbucks will be added to your account.

You can spend as much time on Swagbucks as you want. If you do a lot of searches, surveys, and videos, you'll probably earn a lot of Swagbucks. I don't usually spend too much time on the site but I've earned about $200 in the last few years to spend on Christmas. It's a great way to help me stretch my dollar. 

To sign up for Swagbucks click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...